I runned fast to be better than I used to be. It is out there on the road where I find myself arguing with my thoughts. Where is the finish line?

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Smoking The Greens

Well, my body is finally getting balanced again. Water intake is now 64 ounces a day. Dehydration seems to have been the problem and boy howdy that whacked everything else. Otherwise, the doctors are stumped.

Training is back in order. Medical issues are setbacks that is for sure and I'm glad to be going forward on the running band wagon with warm weather. Erg. Der troubles of getting old. Pooey.

I fight it.

I think I'm 29 in my mind. Then mirrors happen. Bastards.

Don't forget to eat your greens today in celebration of Saint Patty's Day! Snork snork. BTW...that's salad greens, you hippies! No funny brownies. Go smoke up the greens by running cross country. Over the grass. Don't smoke it in a pipe.

Oh, and here's a four leaf clover for good luck...



Now get your shoes on and move. I don't care how fast. Just don't be last.

No comments:

Post a Comment